Opportunities at QOM
Content Marketing & Lead Gen Specialist
As our Content Marketing & Lead Gen Specialist you’ll help our fast growing Company achieve its sales objectives. You will play a critical role in driving our marketing strategy, generating qualified leads, growing our social media engagement, setting up consultation appointments, and communicating our value proposition to potential clients.
You will source leads online, conduct research, engage with targeted prospects and build strong relationships with them.
Success in this role means meeting our objective of booking a minimum 40 qualified and completed consultations per month.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is an A-player. You are driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, meeting them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Works efficiently. You're able to focus and get work done quickly and accurately. Juggling multiple projects at once inspires you rather than causing stress.
- Is solution-oriented. You see obstacles as opportunities. You are naturally someone who takes initiative and aren't afraid to speak up and present new ideas and bold solutions.
- Likes working with people. You genuinely enjoy others and want to help make their lives better.
- Is aligned with our mission in helping people realize their full potential and live out their dreams
- Has at least 3-5 years of experience working in marketing
This role will be responsible for creating marketing strategy and executing on it.
About the ideal candidate:
- Strong communication, writing and verbal skills in English
- Experience Copywriting social media content, email content, blog content
- Enthusiastic about diving into sales strategy, marketing funnels, and branding
- Excited to learn more and grow with the company
- Marketing experience, ideally with a small or online service based business (coaching/consulting)
- Experience with cold calling and cold outreach (high # of activities)
- Excellent understanding and experience working with social media platforms - Social media strategy, SEO, Facebook ad management, Instagram posts, stories. Integration with YouTube and Google advertising. Must be able to analyze google analytics and track leads and sales from social media and landing pages. Can set up a posting & tracking plugin like Planoly, etc.
- Experience with Canva or content creation tools, design programs, designing ads and social media posts
- Exceptional organizational skills (a freak about details)
- Enjoys connecting with people
- Experience with research and maintaining databases
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a PLUS
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail & Drive)
- Experience using CRM (Ontraport is a plus)
- Experience with AI tools like ChatGPT
- Strong project and time management skills
- Proven track record of successful lead generation campaigns
- Loves solving problems
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Lead Generation and appointment setting preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Create, Direct & Manage social media content and engagement, and advertising campaigns, specifically Facebook, IG, LinkedIn and YouTube advertising
- Content development for e-newsletter and website offers. Must be able to write content for newsletters, on boarding funnels, sales funnels, testimonial and referral funnels.
- Update and repurpose Blog Posts with SEO on the website
- Analyze metrics to inform marketing decisions and drive sales across platforms including the website, newsletter, and social media
- Utilize social platforms and other relevant channels to source leads and build relationships with potential clients.
- Engage Daily on social media with prospects to grow our social media following, online community engagement, visibility, and to book consults.
- Conduct discovery calls/conversations with prospects, and actively work to transition them into an interested lead. Scheduling and managing consultation appointments seeking to ensure maximum conversion rate.
- Responsible for making outgoing calls and outreach to develop new businesses.
- Manage and update lead lists and activities in our CRM platform, ensuring data integrity and timely follow-up.
- Collaborate with other team members across all company functions to optimize lead generation and customer acquisition efforts.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management.
- Participate in other projects as assigned, to drive PR and visibility of the brand
- Will work closely with our Client Care & Operations Manager, Reports to our CEO.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Ability to earn commissions on the final net sale amount of high ticket offers that come directly from you. (We have high ticket offers starting at >$30k).
- 10 days of paid time off (PTO) per year, starting from the date of joining, plus holidays.
We are offering the right candidate the potential for six-figure income within 18 months. Our ideal candidate is driven and wants to be in control of their own financial fate; they can independently manage their work, and love to connect with people and close deals. If you fit this description, relish in the challenging yet rewarding process of developing customers and thereby converting prospects, we would love for you to join our team.
Applications open until October 13th, 2023.
If you’re interested in applying, submit the following via email to [email protected]
- Submit your resume
- Send a video of yourself (5 minutes max) answering these questions:
- Who you are
- Why you think you’re a fit for this position
- What you believe you can bring to the role
- Something about yourself that you would like us to know
Jen, you surprised me and impressed me. So well done! I applaud you for what you’re doing. You’re making a difference and helping women everywhere.
Dr. Joe Vitale
NY Times Best-selling Author and Star of the hit movie, "The Secret"
With Jen’s help, I had my first $60,000 month and I got a book deal with Hay House Publishing only 9 months after having the idea for the book. Jen helps me to dream bigger and go for it.
Founder of Acupuncture Pediatrics & Kids Love Acupuncture
I know who to call if I get stuck. Because every now and then you need a refresher to remind you of what you know. If I need to remember, I’m gonna call the Queen of Manifestation.
Rickie Byars Beckwith
World-Renowned Singer and Musical Director of Agape International Spiritual Center
Jen Mazer is truly the Queen of Manifestation.
She has a gift for breaking down the manifestation process into fun, easy-to-implement steps. This book will help you live out your biggest dreams.
Marci Shimoff - #1 NY Times Bestselling Author of Happy For No Reason
“Working with Jen and the Mastermind has been the best decision for my business and life. I've been in business for 10 years & I've grown more in the last 6 months working with Jen. I've consistently made more money every month and always exceeded my goals! I would not have up-leveled without her.
Jen is a clear, magical, intuitive and a super sharp business coach. Jen was the only coach I have worked with who could see me, my potential and believed in me. She always gave me exactly what I needed and helped me to stay aligned to manifest what I want and what wanted to come through me. I recommend working with Jen 1000%.”
Founder of Core Emotional Healing
“Thank you so much for everything, Jen. Your razor-sharp focus was exactly what I needed to put my vision into action. I could see the end result clearly, I just didn’t know the steps.
You made everything so clear and precise, that I always knew just what the next right step to take was from week to week.
I trust you implicitly, and despite all appearances, I do not trust everyone the way I trust you!
You’re the BEST and I’d tell everyone with a dream or a vision, that they must use you - in fact I already have!”
Founder of Employee Rights Law
“I have shifted and grown my business so much in the last 6 months, I'm even a little shocked about it! I've had the best months I've ever had in my business.
Jen is so intuitive and knows exactly what my business is and needs. As someone who's intuitive, this is so important to me.
"Manifesting Made Easy" is an over simplification of what she does. It's so much more than that. It's magical!
The mastermind has been an amazing experience. I know I will continue to work with Jen!”